Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for frying)
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, dried thyme, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- In a separate dish, beat the eggs.
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Dip each chop into the beaten eggs, then coat them in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Repeat for all the pork chops.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the breaded pork chops and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. The internal temperature should reach 145°F (63°C). Adjust the cooking time accordingly for your preferred doneness.
- Once cooked, transfer the pork chops to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh parsley, if desired, and serve the Breaded and Fried Pork Chops hot. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 400Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 160mgSodium 680mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 36g