Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
For the Crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
For the Filling
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, milk, salt, and melted butter until smooth. Let the crepe batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the skillet, tilting it to spread the batter evenly. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until the crepe is set and lightly golden. Flip and cook the other side for an additional 1 minute. Transfer the cooked crepe to a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining batter to make additional crepes.
- In a separate skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and cook until the mushrooms are tender and any liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the flour over the mushroom mixture and stir well to coat. Cook for about 1 minute to cook off the raw flour taste.
- Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, followed by the heavy cream. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens. Add the dried thyme, shredded chicken, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through and allow the flavors to blend.
- Spoon the chicken and mushroom filling onto each crepe and roll it up.
- Place the filled crepes on a serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley.
Amount Per Serving Calories 380Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 140mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 23g