Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Brush them with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and grated Parmesan cheese. Toss well to coat the lettuce evenly.
- Add the croutons to the salad and toss again.
- Divide the dressed salad among serving plates.
- Top each plate with the grilled chicken slices.
- Garnish with additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for a refreshing touch.
Amount Per Serving Calories 380Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 90mgSodium 760mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 30g