Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: Fresh herbs for garnish (e.g., parsley or thyme)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a marinade.
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Brush both sides of each chop with the marinade, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Place the pork chops on the preheated grill. Grill for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare. Adjust the cooking time accordingly for your preferred doneness.
- Once cooked, remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures tender and juicy chops.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve the Grilled Pork Chops hot. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 250Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3.5gCholesterol 90mgSodium 320mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 30g