Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 sausages (your choice of flavor)
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mustard, for serving
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper. Brush this mixture onto the sausages.
- Place the sausages on the preheated grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are browned and cooked through.
- While the sausages are grilling, heat the sauerkraut in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed through.
- Serve the grilled sausages with sauerkraut on the side. Add mustard as desired. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 300Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 50mgSodium 950mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 15g