Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 ribeye steaks (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Peppercorn Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Brush the ribeye steaks with olive oil and season them generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness.
- Once the steaks are cooked, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- While the steaks are resting, prepare the peppercorn sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped shallot and whole black peppercorns, and cook for 2-3 minutes until the shallot becomes translucent and the peppercorns are fragrant.
- Pour in the beef broth and simmer for about 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Stir in the heavy cream and continue simmering for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Season with salt to taste.
- Slice the grilled steaks and serve them drizzled with the peppercorn sauce. Accompany with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- Enjoy your Grilled Steak with Peppercorn Sauce!
Please note that the calorie count and nutrition facts provided are approximate and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and cooking methods used.
Amount Per Serving Calories 450Saturated Fat 14gCholesterol 120mgSodium 300mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 40g