Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to make the glaze.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and brush both sides generously with the maple glaze.
- Reserve some of the glaze for later use.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the chicken is cooked through. Baste the chicken with the reserved glaze halfway through cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for a pop of color and added freshness.
- Serve the maple-glazed chicken with your choice of side dishes and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 260Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 80mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 34g