Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 beef chops (approximately 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Optional: Fresh herbs for garnish (e.g., parsley or rosemary)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, dried thyme, black pepper, and salt. Mix well to create the marinade.
- Place the beef chops in a shallow dish or a zip-top bag. Pour the marinade over the chops, making sure they are well-coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or preferably overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Remove the beef chops from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off. Place the chops on a baking sheet or in a roasting pan. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Roast the beef chops in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they reach your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of 135°F (57°C), or adjust the cooking time accordingly for your preferred doneness.
- Once cooked, remove the beef chops from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures tender and juicy chops.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve the Marinated and Roasted Beef Chops hot. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 320Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 120mgSodium 1050mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 36g