Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, lime juice, minced garlic, ground cumin, ground coriander, turmeric powder, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Add the pork strips to the marinade, ensuring they are coated evenly. Let the pork marinate for at least 20 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours for more flavor.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated pork strips onto the soaked bamboo skewers.
- Place the pork skewers on the grill and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and nicely charred.
- Remove the skewers from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the pork satay skewers with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1.5gCholesterol 95mgSodium 740mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 31g