Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound sausage (your choice of flavor)
- 6 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
- Place half of the bread cubes in the prepared baking dish. Top with cooked sausage and shredded cheese. Add the remaining bread cubes on top.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, salt, black pepper, dried mustard, and paprika. Pour this mixture evenly over the bread, sausage, and cheese in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions on top of the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the casserole is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 350Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 200mgSodium 700mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 18g