Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- 2 racks of pork ribs (baby back or spare ribs)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, gochujang, honey or brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix well to make the marinade.
- Place the ribs in a large ziplock bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the ribs, making sure they are evenly coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight for the best flavor.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and discard the excess marinade. Grill the ribs over medium heat for about 2 hours, turning occasionally, until the meat is tender and the edges are caramelized.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes. Cut them into individual ribs or larger portions, if desired. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Serve hot and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 520Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 140mgSodium 1250mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 40g